- Carbonated Water
- Pure Cane Sugar
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Citrate
- Natural & Artificial Flavor
- Caramel Color
- Sodium Benzoate (preservative)
- Potassium Sorbate (preservative)
- FD&C Yellow #5
Hire Heroes USA
Hire Heroes USA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that connects transitioning U.S. military service members, veterans and their spouses with job opportunities through workshops, personalized career coaching and employment preparation counseling. Their services are provided at no cost to the transitioning service member, veteran or spouse.
Hire Heroes USA’s impact is global, working with veterans in all 50 states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and active duty service members stationed in six foreign countries – Belgium, Germany, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Norway and the United Kingdom. In 2015, they helped nearly 2,800 veterans and spouses find meaningful employment, with a conversion rate of 43 percent from “helped” to “hired.” In 2016, secured jobs for over 6,300 veterans and spouses, more than double the amount of the previous year.
In their signature workshops and online programs, veterans are individually partnered with a highly-trained Veteran Transition Specialist who works collaboratively with the veteran to:
- Create a tailored civilian resume that effectively highlights skills and achievements
- Translate military experience into civilian terminology
- Learn effective job search, strategic networking and interviewing techniques
- Get connected with companies who want to hire veterans
To learn more about how you can get involved with Hire Heroes USA, visit them online at hireheroesusa.org/how-to-get-involved/.